Arca de Noe
Santa Cruz la Laguna
- Single $20 – Double $27
- Bungallow single $27 – Bungallow double $32 see below
The original hotel in Santa Cruz ...and still the best!
- About Us:
- Arca de Noe was the first hotel outside of Panajachel that enjoys the maginificent view from Atitlan's northern shore.
- The hotel is located on a large piece of land and built a small hotel on it with an enormous garden and over 100 meters of lake front.
- Arca de Noe is rustic, but clean and comfortable. If you want to relax, eat some good food and be far away from where you are right now, this is the place.
- There are more elegant hotels in the region. There are certainly more expencive places to stay, but no hotel at any price can match Arca de Noe's quiet ambiance.
- Facilities & Services:
- The hotel has ten rooms, five with private baths. Three of those are bungalows.
- Single $20
- Double $27
- Bungallow single $27
- Bungallow double $32
- Bungallow triple $37
- Prices are in US$ – They include 22% tax.
- Of Special Note:
- The menu specializes in both European and Mayan cuisine, which is served family stye.
- There is also an exercise room.
- How to find us:
- Santa Cruz in only accessible by boat, making it the ultimate get-away destination. When you get off the boat in Santa Cruz, look up and there we are.