Hotel Dos Mundos
- Single $50 – Double $70
- Triple $90 see below
This is what a hotel in the
tropics is all about
- About Us:
- "Dos Mundos" means "Two Worlds", and Hotel Dos Mundos is a blend of Italian old-world grace and style while keeping the best of Guatelama's new-world excitement.
- Your host, Mauricio Elci, came to Guatemala on vacation twenty five years ago, fell in love with Atitlan and (other than the occasional trip home to Rome) has been here ever since. He brought that intangible Italian... whatever that intangible Italian thing is, with him.
- Please visit our sister hotel in Monterrico:
Dos Mundos Pacific Resort.
- Facilities & Services:
- It is a full-service hotel, with simple comfortable rooms and suites, bar/restaurant, a beautiful pool, conference room, and a great coffee shop on the main street.
- Single $50
- Double $70
- Triple $90
- Prices are in US$ – They include 22% tax.
- Of Special Note:
- If the truth be known, my preferred activity at Hotel Dos Mundos is to do nothing at all. I sit by the pool, read a book, and occasionally look up to make sure my son isn't drowning his sister.
- However, I'll admit I'm lazier than most, and for those of you with higher ambitions Hotel Dos Mundos offers a wide variety of things to do. Being in the center of Panajachel, while away from the noise, makes the hotel great for shopping. Also, transportation to other villages on Lake Atitlan, Solola, Chichicastenango, Antigua and other destinations is easy.
- How to find us:
- Once in Panajachel, we're easy to find, located on the main shopping street, Calle Santander, which leads straight to the lake.