Lomas de Tzununa
- Single $87 – Double $98
- Triple $110 – Quadruple $120 see below
A view with a room
- About Us:
- Hotel Lomas de Tzununa is located in the heart of the Mayan world, in the Guatemalan highlands, on the shores of Lake Atitlan.
- The name Lomas de Tzununa comes from “lomas,” meaning hill, because the hotel is located on the mountain almost 100 meters vertical above the lake, and “Tzununa” is the name of the nearby town, meaning “land of the sparrows”.
- The hike up to the hotel from the hotel's dock is simply spectacular. If you prefer, the hotel can send a jeep to pick you up at the town of Tzununa's main pier (contact them to make arrangements before your arrival).
- Either way... we'll take your breath away!!!
- Facilities & Services:
- All the rooms have a private bathroom, hot water, a queen bed, a twin bed, and a private balcony with an extraordinary view of the lake.
- Internet connection
- Restaurant (national and international food) & bar
- Swimming pool and solarium
- Double and single kayaks
- Table games
- Local handicraft shop
- Single $87
- Double $98
- Triple $110
- Quadruple $120
- Prices are in US$ – They include breakfast & 22% tax.
- Quadruple rooms are available with bunk beds (one queen bed and bunk beds).
- Rates are subject to changes. Check-in at 2 pm and check-out is at 12 pm.
- Please Note:
- The hotel is ecological: it uses solar energy, recycles all of its waste, and works with the community of Tzununa on ecological issues.
- To go between Panajachel and the hotel or other trips to the surrounding lake towns, the hotel's boat is at your disposal. Prices depend on the distance and number of waiting hours. Contact us for more information.
- There is a business center with two internet-connected computers available 24 hours a day. The reception area, bar and restaurant are wi-fi enabled at no additional cost.