Jenna's B & B
- Single $45 – Double $65 – Triple $85
- Apartment daily: $75 – Apartment weekly: $390 see below
Panajachel's Bed & Breakfast – Located half a block from the shores of Lake Atitlan.
- About Us:
- A quiet location yet close to restaurants, the Nature Reserve and galleries, Jenna's River Bed and Breakfast is the perfect place to explore Mayan villages around the lake.
- The living room is large and comfortable with French doors leading to the garden terrace. There is an extensive collection of music and movies.
- If you want to catch up on your email, there is a computer and free Wifi. A full bar is available for guests to help themselves, managed on a trust basis.
- The aim of this bed and breakfast is for people to feel that it's a home away from home. You can go forth to explore and visit the area and come back to somewhere comfy.
- Facilities & Services:
- The Main House has 2 bedrooms each with en-suite bathrooms.
- The house is all on one floor, a Spanish-style building with lovely gardens and terraces.
- One bedroom has a queen-size bed and a day bed which can accommodate a third person.
- Full breakfast with typical Guatemalan or international fare
- International menu for evening meals
- Laundry, ironing and daily cleaning of the rooms are standard
- Well-stocked library
- Internet access – free Wifi
- Good nearby gym
- On-site spa services upon request
- Smoke-free property
- The Annex is a small self-contained one bedroom apartment with has a queen size bed, and a day bed which can accommodate a third person. An adjoining room has been converted into a kitchenette. This room has a table-top 4 burner stove, a refrigerator, a desk and a wardrobe.
- Single $45
- Double $65
- Triple $85
- Apartment daily: $75
- Apartment weekly: $390
- Prices are in US$ – They include breakfast & 22% tax.
- Of Special Note:
- Jenna’s B&B has recently opened a small art gallery featuring local artists. Jennifer is also a painter and some of her oil paintings are here too.
- How to find us:
- Jenna's is conveniently located half a block from the lake shore.