Rancho Grande Inn
- Single $45 & $60 – Double $69 & $79 – Suite $89
- Bungalows up to 4 guests $149 – 5 or 6 guests $169 see below
Panajachel's best place to stay
- About Us:
- Enjoy Lake Atitlan, the world's most beautiful lake, while staying at Rancho Grande Inn, Pana's best hotel.
- "Twelve perfectly maintained German country-style villas in a tropical Guatemalan setting....
...It's a good idea to reserve in advance."
- Lonely Planet Guatemala
- Facilities & Services:
- Rancho Grande Inn offers you individual rooms or bungalows, tastefully decorated by the owner, with fireplace, cable TV, telephone and swimming pool – all set in a beautiful garden.
- Breakfast starts with original Rancho Grande Inn style pancakes, followed by eggs and beans. The coffee served is grown on the Schlesier plantation.
- Free wireless internet.
- Single $45 & $60
- Double $69 & $79
- Suite $89
- Bungalow for up to 4 guests $149
- Bungalow for 5 or 6 guests $169
- Prices are in US$ – They include breakfast & 22% tax.
- Of Special Note:
- Rancho Grande Inn was founded in the early 40's by Milly Schlesier and built in her original architectural style.
- How to find us:
- As one of the oldest hotels in Panajachel, you will find us on "Calle Rancho Grande".