Hotel Isla Verde
Santa Cruz la Laguna
- Single – Private bath $58, Shared bath $53
- Double – Private bath $65, Shared bath $53 see below
Eco-Chic Hotel and Restaurant
- About Us:
- Hotel Isla Verde is the hotel where you can reconnect with nature, where you will live without the constriction of time, enjoying a simple, organic and eco life-style, knowing every single detail will be carefully arranged for you: gourmet cooking, beautiful decoration, gorgeous surroundings.
- A place to disconnect, laze, and enjoy the beauty of Lake Atitlan. Let us be your vacation. We will book cultural, adventure or spa services for you. From our garden you will be able to hop on a boat to explore the rest of the lake. And if you don't feel like moving, just enjoy our lavish gardens; sunbathe, swim, kayak; take yoga, Salsa or Spanish lessons; have a massage, a sauna or an open-air hot tub; enjoy our library and restaurant, bird watch, explore the trails around us.
- We have nine wooden cabins and two new apartments for families or groups. All are set on a hill, which ensures that each has a breathtaking view of Lake Atitlan, while being hidden and private from the rest of the hotel. Our rooms are decorated in a simple yet hip style, with Mayan woven materials and naif paintings.
- Sunrise, sunset, midday or midnight, our lakeside lounge is the perfect place to sunbathe, go swimming, sip on a cocktail or a fresh fruit smoothie. Or just take in the majestic beauty of Lake Atitlan. Prefer a more secluded, private spot? You'll find hammocks and loungers throughout our beautiful tropical gardens, and a wonderful yoga studio overlooking the lake which is free for our guests to enjoy.
- According to the Rough Guide, our restaurant serves some of the best food in Guatemala. Dine with the ultimate view, or just relax and read a book. If you feel like lying around, the patio next to the restaurant is stocked with pillows and cushions.
- Make yourself at home!
- Single private bath $58
- Double private bath $65
- Triple private bath $88
- Single shared bath $48
- Double shared bath $53
- Triple shared bath $71
- Suite private bath 4 people $130
- Suite private bath 5 people $142
- Suite private bath 6 people $159
- Suite private bath 7 people $177
- Prices are in US$ – They include 22% tax.
- Of Special Note:
- At Islaverde, you will find no TVs but plenty of books and games; no air conditioning, but the fresh breeze of the Lake and a cozy fireplace; no roads, but gorgeous paths and a wonderful lake front garden.
- At Islaverde, you can live without the constriction of time; enjoy an organic lifestyle in harmony with nature.
- How to find us:
- From Antigua or Guatemala City there are shuttles to Panajachel, the main town on Lake Atitlan (go to TransportGuatemala.com). Ask to be dropped off at the Tzanjuyu dock. There you can get a public "taxi boat" ($2) or a private boat ($15) to Santa Cruz (about 15 minutes by boat) and have them take you directly to the Isla Verde dock, 400m past the Santa Cruz dock. Leave your bags there and we will have them brought to your room. If you need any further directions please e-mail us below and we will be happy to help you.