Posada de Don Rodrigo
- Colonial Area Single $170 – Double $195
- Lake View Single $185 – Double $210 see below
Lakefront Luxury and Colonial Charm in Panajachel
- About Us:
- Set on the shores of beautiful Lake Atitlan, Hotel Posada de Don Rodrigo is a delightful reflection of colonial Antigua.
- While there is a definite change in the landscape, the same atmosphere of cordiality and service that you experience in Antigua is found here too... leaving you time to admire the blue of the lake, the grandeur of the mountains and the green of the forests.
- Facilities & Services:
- Located at the foot of the main shopping street of Panajachel, the hotel gives you the peace and tranquility you'd expect... plus the bustle of the native markets and the multicolored handicrafts shops just a few steps away.
- We have a great swimming pool and water park for the kids, our own internet cafe, restaurant and museum.
- Swimming pool
- Lake view
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free secure parking
- Complimentary bottled water
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Colonial Area Single $170
- Colonial Area Double $195
- Lake View Single $185
- Lake View Double $210
- Prices are in US$ – They include 22% tax.
- Extra bed: $24
- The suites all have views of the lake. Regular rooms overlook the garden.
- If you book both in Panajachel and Antigua we'll offer you a discount for the package!
- See our associate hotel: Posada Don Rodrigo in Antigua on www.visit-antigua.com.
- Of Special Note:
- Hotel Posada de Don Rodrigo... where natural beauty encounters elegance, service, and good taste... in a town rich in traditions of indigenous splendor.